WorkCentre 3215 Multifunction Printer, Print/Copy/Scan/FaxXerox
Xerox® WorkCentre® 3215 -- Printer and Multifunction Printer
- Print and copy up to 29 ppm letter / 28 ppm A4
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Print up to 600 x 600 dpi; 4800 x 600 enhanced
- Powerful 600 MHz processor
- Speedy, first-page-out time as fast as 8.5 seconds
- Scan up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (4800 x 4800 dpi enhanced) in
- black-and-white and color
- WxDxH: 15.8 x 14.3 x 14.4 in. / 401 x 362 x 365 mm
- Weight: WorkCentre 3215: 24.7 lbs., 11.2 kg
- Total peace of mind. Outstanding Xerox Service and Support, with a standard one-year warranty.
- Your office optimized. Run your office effectively and seamlessly with the WorkCentre 3215 monochrome multifunction printer, which combines print, copy, scan, fax and email functions in one space-saving device.
- Powerful results. With the 600 MHz processor and standard 256 MB memory, the WorkCentre 3215 prints even the most complex jobs quickly and accurately.
- No down time. Reliable operation handles big print volumes with ease and keeps your business up and running no matter the workload.
- Solid performance. Backed by ease-of-use, the user-friendly front panel, with intuitive buttons and a two-line LCD display, make it easy to find your most-needed functions quickly.
- Save time. Copy and scan multiple-page documents with the 40-sheet Automatic Document Feeder.
- A variety of options. Comprehensive copy features include reduce/enlarge, auto background suppression, 3-level darkness control, collation, ID card copy and N-up layouts.
A BETTER WAY OF WORKING
- Just the right fit. Designed for tight spaces, the WorkCentre 3215 multifunction printer also features quiet operation and built-in wireless networking for even greater office flexibility.
- Wi-Fi Direct. The WorkCentre 3215 can communicate with Wi-Fi enabled devices without needing an existing wireless network. Wi-Fi Direct enables mobile phones, tablets and laptop computers to make a secure connection directly to the printer.
- Enhanced mobility. Print documents from your Apple® iPhone or iPad using the built-in support for Apple® AirPrint™.
- A seamless process. Color and black-and-white scanning quickly converts paper into electronic documents, ready to be saved to a network, desktop folder or inserted into an application.
- Scan to Email. Enables sending paper documents directly to email recipients from the front panel - no need to walk back and forth from the multifunction printer to your computer.